Favorite serie

I’m kinda in the middle of a dilemma trying to choose my favorite serie. I really like gossip girl, which is about a bunch of rich teenagers who live in the upper east side and happens to have a lot of problems that are circulating on the internet, to be more specific in this website called gossip girl. However I’m only really into the seasons 1, 2 and 3 because when they started going to college all the drama started to stress me up, of course I kept watching it until it ended but not with the same enthusiastic.

On the other hand, I really like friends! I feel like it’s a classic you have to watch. This serie has a bit of drama and comedy mixed up, it always made me laugh even thought the firsts seasons were shot before I was born. This group of 6 friends had such an interesting and funny friendship that could keep you watching the serie all day long. Besides, one episode only lasts 20 minutes so it doesn’t achieve to bored you from my perspective. Luckily both series are in Netflix so I can watch them whenever I want to! I know you could say that I prefer friends than gossip girl just by the fact that I didn’t said anything bad about friends, but I really like gossip girl too. I’ll recommend you any of those two for a Netflix afternoon! What’s your favorite serie?


Comentarios

  1. hahahah I like gossip girl too but friends didn't catch my attention even though a lot of people say great things about it .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like 'Friends' too much, I love the friendship they have, I envy them. However, I go in season 9 and I did not expect the situation of Rachel and Ross...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love friends! is one of my favourites tv shows!! my favourite character is phoebe, I love her song 'Smelly cat'. I think that she is very funny.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Favourite Food

The U.K, a place I would love to visit